Tea Tree Therapy Chest Rub with Eucalyptus Australiana Lavender Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil Description
Helps Relieve Nasal and Upper Respiratory Congestion
Our eucalyptus oil is sourced from the world’s largest eucalyptus plantation, Banalasta Oil Plantation. Banalasta Eucalyptus australiana has a milder more pleasant aroma with strong anti-microbial qualities. Eucalyptus australiana is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin.
Massage onto chest for comforting and penetrating warmth. Helps relieve nasal and upper respiratory congestion.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Olive oil, beeswax, eucalyptus Australiana oil, peppermint oil, lavender oil, and tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia).
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation develops. For external use only.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
All-Natural, Homemade Vapor Rub
Are your kids and coworkers sharing germs? Be the hero and share relief. This all-natural, homemade vapor rub is teeming with aromatic ingredients and raw moisturizers. It not only opens up your sinuses, but soothes dry, irritated skin. If you’re aching to feel better, spread this rich cream on your chest. But if you want to spread joy, make an extra jar to give to a friend.
Makes: 1 cup
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup of raw cacao butter or shea butter
3-4 drops eucalyptus essential oil
1-2 drops peppermint essential oil
Kitchen tools you’ll need:
- To a small pot over low heat, add coconut oil and raw cacao butter (or shea butter). Heat until slightly melted, constantly stirring to keep from burning. Note: You can also use a double boiler to warm ingredients.
- Spoon melted mixture into a blender.
- Add essential oils and blend 15 to 20 seconds, or until thick and completely smooth. Note: If using a stand mixer, use the whip attachment to blend.
- Using a spatula, transfer mixture to a heavy-duty glass container, such as a Ball mason jar or other food storage container. Cover and store in a cool, dry place until ready to use. (Do not use a plastic container, as contents will be hot!)
- To apply, simply scoop out a dollop of cream and gently rub onto your chest. Take deep breaths and feel better soon!