Walden Farms Russian Dressing Description
- 0g Net Carbs | Zero Calories | Fat Free
- No Dairy or Sugar
- Cholesterol Free
- Kosher & Vegan Friendly
Just the right touch of the world's finest aged vinegars, fresh ground herbs and spices, triple filtered water and natural flavors makes Walden Farms Jersey Sweet Onion dressing incredibly delicious and perfect when trying to eat right.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Calories, sugar, fat, gluten, cholesterol, dairy, artificial flavors and dyes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Servings per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Sugar Alcohol||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Water, organic apple cider vinegarm erythritol, organic white vinegar, tomato paste, corn fiber, salt, microcrystalline cellulose, xanthan gum, monk fruit juice concentrate, propylene glycol alginate, lemon juice concentrate, paprika, yeast, titanium dioxide, sodium citrate, fruit and vegetable juice, mustard flour, garlic puree, onion puree, natural flavor, spices, gellan gum, tomato concentrate, sea salt, natural flavors, turmeric, yeast extract, steviol glycosides.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Paleo Chicken Kiev
Adapting recipes to your paleo lifestyle doesn’t have to be complicated. Providing the same satisfying, creamy taste as traditional chicken kiev, this paleo-friendly, better-for-you variant swaps the butter for ghee and trades all-purpose flour for almond flour. Every juicy, tender bite explodes with flavors of buttery garlic and parsley. Our ancestors would be proud.
Paleo Chicken Kiev
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup ghee (softened)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Combine ghee, parsley, chives, garlic and lemon zest. Wrap in plastic; roll into sausage-shape. Refrigerate until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice a slit in each chicken breast to create a pocket. Stuff each breast with ghee-herb blend.
- In shallow bowl, beat eggs. In second bowl, combine almond flour, salt and pepper.
- Fully coat each breast with egg, then fully coat in almond flour.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat coconut oil. Brown chicken breasts until golden on each side.
- Transfer chicken to wire rack in oven. Cook 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!