Wellness Wet Cat Food Shreds Healthy Indulgence Chicken & Turkey Description
Natural Food for Adult Cats With Chicken & Turkey in Light Sauce
Added Vitamins, Minerals & Taurine
We created Wellness® Healthy Indulgence® Shreds, slices of meats in light gravy to satisfy even the most refined palate. With taste in mind, but health at heart, we combine high-quality proteins to create complete and balanced, grain-free recipes you can feel good about serving. This is the Wellness Way to enjoy life's everyday indulgences.
Indulge your kitty’s appetite and well-being with the Wellness Healthy Indulgence Shreds with Chicken & Turkey in Light Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches. It’s made with tender shreds of chicken and turkey as the top ingredients so it packs plenty of protein to support strong muscles for all those adventures, while the delicious sauce will keep him running to his bowl. And every bite is loaded with antioxidants from fruits like cranberries and blueberries, wholesome veggies, and taurine for healthy eyes and heart. Plus, there’s zero grains, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or anything artificial. So just tear and pour for a complete meal, and make dinner time purr-fectly indulgent.
• 100% grain-free recipe is made with real chicken and turkey as the top ingredients for a high-quality animal protein source.
• Promotes the 5 signs of kitty wellness—plenty of energy, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, plus strong teeth and healthy eyes.
• Savory sauce makes mealtime irresistible, and is great as a complete meal in every pouch or kibble topper for picky eaters.
• Helps promote urinary health with essential moisture from broth to keep your kitty hydrated and antioxidant-rich cranberries.
• Zero gluten, wheat, corn, soy or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities.
Fed alone: for cats weighing 4-10 lbs feed 2.5 - 4.5 pouches per day. For cats weighing 11-18 lbs, feed 4.5 - 6 pouches per day. Adjust as needed.
Fed with Wellness dry: reduce dry by 1/8 cup for every 1 pouch wet. Best at room temperature. Refrigerate unused.
The best way to transition your cat onto a new food is to gradually introduce the new food by mixing it with the old grub. Mixing the two—and increasing the new food gradually—will allow your kitty's taste and tummy to acclimate to the new recipe.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calorie Contents: 670 kcal/kg or 57 kcal/container ME (Metabolizable Energy).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 4%, Crude Fat (min) 2%, Crude Fiber (max) 1%, Moisture (max) 85%, Ash (max) 2.5%, Magnesium (max) 0.025%, Taurine (min) 0.10%.