Westsoy Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk Vanilla Description
The WESTSOY® bran is passionate about soymilk and has a total belief in its delicious heart-healthy goodness.
WESTSOY Soymilk is certified by the American heart Association. For more than a decade, WESTSOY has been America's leading brand of shelf stable soymilk. Smooth and creamy WESTSOY Organic Unsweetened Soymilk is made form organic whole soybeans and is a good source of protein,containing 9g of soy protein. It's deliciously satisfying by the glass, over cereal, in smoothies and in your favorite recipes.
Delicious and nutritious - a diet containing 25 grams of soy protein per day, that is also low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of WESTSOY Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Soymilk provides 9 grams of soy protein.
WESTSOY® Soymilk is The Heart of Soy™... it's deliciously nutritious and heart smart:
American Heart Association Certified
Made with organic whole soybeans
No added sweeteners
Good source of protein- 9g soy protein per serving
A low saturated fat food (contains 5g total fat per serving)
A cholesterol free food
Lactose and dairy free
Easy pour. Reclosable Spout. Shake Well. Lift cap, pull tab in direction of arrows. Reclose cap securely. After opening, keep refrigerated and sue within 7-10 days. Serve Chilled
Lactose, dairy, gluten, GMOs, cholesterol, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||6%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic soymilk (water, organic soybeans), natural flavors.
Not for use as an infant formula
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Frosted Toaster Pastries (with Sprinkles!)
Made entirely of vegan ingredients, these toaster pastries are a healthier and tastier upgrade of one of childhood’s most-loved treats. These taste worlds better and are made completely (and impressively) from scratch (quality, organic
scratch). And while they may look like the preferred sustenance of magical unicorns in a make-believe universe, rest assured you can make them with real-food
components right here on Earth. A perfect balance of buttery, fruity and sweet, this recipe incorporates simple elements such as vegan butter, organic flour and 100% fruit preserves. Frost them with quickly made dairy-free icing, dust on vegan sprinkles and the unicorns just may come galloping.
Vegan Frosted Toaster Pastries (with Sprinkles!)
- 1-½ cups vegan butter (chilled, chopped into chunks)
- 4 tsp. organic granulated cane sugar
- 4 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp. cold water (plus more if needed)
- 1-½ cups organic fruit preserves
- ¼ cup organic vanilla soy milk (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- Vegan sprinkles (or favorite decorative toppings)
- In bowl of food processor, place flour, sugar and butter. Pulse minimally until butter is mostly incorporated and loose, crumbly powder forms.
- Add 6 tablespoons water and pulse until clumps form. At this point, if clumps can be formed into dough by hand, move to step 3. If mixture is too crumbly to form into dough, add additional cold water 1 tablespoon at a time just until mixture can be hand-formed into dough.
- Form dough into rectangular block, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Remove dough from fridge, unwrap and place on large, lightly floured surface or countertop. Using floured rolling pin, gently roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness, or as thin as possible without breaking it, until 12-½ × 16 inches. (Note: If work surface is not large enough, split dough into two parts before rolling and refrigerate second part until ready to use.)
- Using pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut out 2-½ × 4-inch rectangles of dough. Press broken or unused edges of dough together and roll as needed to form as many rectangles as possible, about 24.
- Using thin spatula, place half of dough rectangles on prepared baking sheet. Fit as many as you can, leaving ½ inch between each. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of fruit preserves in center of each. Place additional dough rectangle on top of each jam-covered slice and seal all four edges using fork, gently pressing down fork tines into both layers of dough. Using toothpick, pierce three or four holes on top of each pastry. Repeat until all dough is used. (Note: It’s OK if dough doesn’t seem completely sealed. There is no harm if some jam seeps out during baking.)
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until very lightly golden around edges. Cool several minutes on baking sheet. Using spatula, transfer pastries to cooling rack to completely cool before icing.
- In small bowl, whisk together soy milk and powdered sugar. (Note: Icing should be thick.)
- Place paper towel or parchment paper below cooling rack to catch drips. Spoon icing onto middle of cooled tarts, drizzling it outward and allowing some to drip off sides. Add sprinkles before icing dries and hardens.
Get these great ingredients and more at Vitacost – delivered in a flash!