Westsoy Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk Vanilla Description
The WESTSOY® bran is passionate about soymilk and has a total belief in its delicious heart-healthy goodness.
WESTSOY Soymilk is certified by the American heart Association. For more than a decade, WESTSOY has been America's leading brand of shelf stable soymilk. Smooth and creamy WESTSOY Organic Unsweetened Soymilk is made form organic whole soybeans and is a good source of protein,containing 9g of soy protein. It's deliciously satisfying by the glass, over cereal, in smoothies and in your favorite recipes.
Delicious and nutritious - a diet containing 25 grams of soy protein per day, that is also low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of WESTSOY Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Soymilk provides 9 grams of soy protein.
WESTSOY® Soymilk is The Heart of Soy™... it's deliciously nutritious and heart smart:
American Heart Association Certified
Made with organic whole soybeans
No added sweeteners
Good source of protein- 9g soy protein per serving
A low saturated fat food (contains 5g total fat per serving)
A cholesterol free food
Lactose and dairy free
Easy pour. Reclosable Spout. Shake Well. Lift cap, pull tab in direction of arrows. Reclose cap securely. After opening, keep refrigerated and sue within 7-10 days. Serve Chilled
Lactose, dairy, gluten, GMOs, cholesterol, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup 8 fl oz (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||6%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic soymilk (filtered water, whole organic soybeans) natural vanilla flavor with other natural flavors.
Not for use as an infant formula
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
What does one do with leftover candy canes? Heaven forbid you toss them out with the waning holiday spirit. Keep the magic going and make these chocolatey cookies. This wholesome vegan recipe uses better-for-you ingredients such as applesauce, cocoa powder, maple syrup and nondairy milk. Settle in with a mug of your favorite hot beverage and bask in the peppermint-y afterglow of the season. It really is a wonderful life.
Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened soy milk (or preferred nondairy milk)
- 1-¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or reusable silicone baking mat.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil, applesauce, maple syrup, soy milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract until combined.
- To wet ingredients, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, arrowroot powder, baking soda and salt. Mix with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until thoroughly combined; gently fold in chocolate chips until well distributed. Tightly cover bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
- Using cookie scoop or measuring spoons, scoop two-tablespoon portions of chilled dough onto prepared baking sheet, spaced about 1-1 ½ inches apart. Sprinkle pinch of crushed candy canes on top of each cookie and press down gently to help candy stick.
- Bake 13 minutes or until candy canes are slightly melted and edges are firm.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Get the ingredients and bake a batch!