Wild Planet Albacore Solid Wild Can Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- 100% Sustainably Pole & Line Caught
No Long Lines • No Nets
Dolphin & Turtle Safe
Non GMO Project Verified
You've never tasted tuna like this before!
This delicious tuna is packed in heart-healthy extra virgin olive oil from Spain for tuna with exceptional taste and rich, moist texture. Sustainably caught using pole and troll fishing methods, the smaller fish naturally contain low levels of mercury. Discover how flavorful premium tune in olive oil can be!
Lift tab to rim.
Place thumb in center of lid and pull lid off.
Refrigerate after opening.
GMOs, long lines, nets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||5 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Albacore tuna (thunnus alalunga), organic extra virgin olive oil, water, sea salt.Contains Fish (Tuna).
Fish caught in the North Pacific and processed in Thailand.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Holiday-Themed DIY Pet Treats
’Tis the season to treat yourself — and your pets. In the midst of all the holiday craziness and festivities, don’t forget to indulge your four-legged friends. All of the visitors and decorations can add a lot of stress to your pet’s life, so taking a few minutes out of your day to do something special for your favorite companion might be in order.
A simple way to show how much you care for them is to whip up some holiday-themed pet treats. Not only will your pets remember how much they love you, but the treats will put you in the holiday spirit as well. Here are a few easy recipes that can be made quickly and with minimal ingredients.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 can tuna in oil
1 tsp. catnip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until it forms dough, adding water if necessary.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface until it is about 1/3” thick. Cut into individual treats using Christmas tree cookie cutter.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Dog bone candy canes
1/2 ripe banana
2 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter (or any smooth seed or nut butter)
3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. oat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except the 2 Tbsp. of oat flour, until doughy and slightly dry.
- Sprinkle remaining oat flour on counter and coat your hands. Roll dough out until it reaches 1/4” to 1/2" thickness. Use a candy cane cookie cutter to shape biscuits.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until firm.
Peanut butter & fruit wreaths
1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 cup water
Green all-natural food dye
- In medium bowl, mix together powdered peanut butter, yogurt, water and food dye.
- Pour mixture into a silicone Bundt pan and place sliced strawberries and cranberries throughout to decorate.
- Freeze until completely solid.
Tip: Use this as an outdoor treat so it doesn’t stain or dampen carpets.