Wildly Organic Goji Berries Description
- Good Source of Vitamin A, Potassium, Fiber and Iron
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Verified
Goji Berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years.
Often labeled as a "superfood", they are high in antioxidants, a good source ov vitamin A, potassium, fiber, and iron. Our Certified Organic Goji Berries follow strict testing guidelines, preventing any kind of pesticides and herbicides. Visibly larger and full of more color than the typical dried goji berry. They can be eaten raw, or adding them to cereal, trail mixes, smoothies, teas, soups, fruit bars and baked goods.
Independent By Nature
Wildly Organic helps nourish healthy lives with a line of minimally processed foods made for exceptional quality and taste. An independent, family-owned company since 2000, we are committed to sharing wholesome food that is responsibly sourced and produced.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugars||17 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic Whole Goji Berries.
Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts (never peanuts).
May contain desiccant and oxygen absorber packets to preserve freshness.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Dehydrated Fruit & Seed Energy Bars
These bars are kind of
a big deal. Why? Because they combine healthy whole foods that nourish and energize your body with just a few bites. The best part? They taste like candy bars – but better. They’re free of refined sugars
and processed ingredients in general. This is a raw, no-bake recipe
, which means you can enjoy them immediately for a denser, gooey treat (but we recommend refrigerating for best results!).
We’ve also included steps for dehydrating these bars for a slightly less chewy and subtle crispy texture. Either way, they’re great for a quick breakfast, workday snack or packing in your kiddos’ lunchbox.
Dehydrated Fruit & Seed Energy Bars
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 Tbsp. Wildly Organic Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Wildly Organic Coconut Syrup
- ½ cup Wildly Organic Goji Berries
- ½ cup mixed seeds (such as hemp, chia and flax)
- 1 Tbsp. Wildly Organic Coconut Chips
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder, (optional)
- Coconut oil (or parchment paper)
- In high-speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Tip: to avoid burnout, split into two batches. Use tamper to push mixture down toward the blades.
- Once mixture is mostly combined and sticky, transfer to square baking pan. Use fingertips to flatten mixture until it reaches desired thickness. Use spatula to transfer square to cutting board.
- Use sharp knife to slice mixture into bars. Tip: Wet knife and dry with reusable cloth in between cuts for a cleaner slice.
- If using dehydrator, prepare tray and arrange bars. If using oven with dehydrator setting, lightly grease cookie sheet with coconut oil and arrange bars on top.
- Set appliance to 110 degrees F. Dehydrate bars for 6 to 12 hours or until they reach desired consistency. Store bars in refrigerator.
Order the superfood ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!