Wildly Organic Refined Coconut Oil Description
- Ultra Clean • Expeller Pressed
- Neutral Taste and Aroma
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Verified
- Non-Hydrogenated • No Hexane • No Cholesterol
Refined Coconut Oil
Without coconut aroma or taste, our Refined, Ultra Clean Organic Coconut Oil is an excellent cooking oil, particularly for sauteing or stir-frying over medium high heat (up to 350°, up to 450° for baking). It is used by fine pastry chefs and elite bakeries in Europe because of its delicate, neutral taste. It is mechanically pressed without the use of solvents or chemicals and "super cleaned" using hot water and steam.
Independent By Nature
Wildly Organic helps nourish healthy lives with a line of minimally processed foods made for exceptional quality and taste. An independent, family-owned company since 2000, we are committed to sharing wholesome food that is responsibly sourced and produced.
Use For: Sauteing • Stir frying • Baking
GMOs, Hexane, Cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 55
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||62%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Expeller Pressed Refined Organic Coconut Oil.
Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts (never peanuts).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
No-Bake Coconut Bars
There can never be too many no-bake dessert recipes, especially when there's coconut involved! These vegan coconut bars are irresistible, and they win the sweet-treat game with their healthier ingredients. Free of processed sugar, they’re made sweet with maple syrup and maca root powder. Maca root is a superfood adaptogen with a nut-like, butterscotch-y taste that plays well with other sweet and nutty flavors. Blend with cashews, coconut, sunflower butter, vanilla and lemon juice, then chill, cut into squares and sink your teeth in.
No-Bake Coconut Bars
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in water 4 hours)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp. sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp. maca root powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut shreds
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In blender, combine bar ingredients except shredded coconut; blend until completely smooth. Stir in shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture into pan. Press down to compact.
- Evenly sprinkle on toasted coconut shreds and press down again.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or freeze 3 hours prior to serving.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!