Before you realized that dairy and white sugar threw your system out of whack, yogurt was once a favorite snack and grab-and-go breakfast. These days, your healthy diet certainly doesn’t need the artificial flavors, colors and preservatives found in your average cup. But if you find yourself craving a creamy, nutrient-packed snack, we have just the thing for you. Though this vegan creation tastes similar to conventional yogurt, you’ll notice it is better for your skin, digestion and energy levels. No breakouts, upset tummies or sugar crash--just delicious, nut-based goodness!
Macros per serving: 259.2 calories | 11.3 g total fat | 40.6 g carbs | 5.9 g fiber | 4.1 g protein
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients on high and process until completely smooth.
- To serve, eat plain or enjoy with coconut chips, granola, fruit and nuts.
- Store in fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh or freeze-dried strawberries for a strawberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh or freeze-dried blueberries for a blueberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries for a cranberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1 Tbsp. cacao powder for a chocolate vegan yogurt.
- Add 1 scoop of Nutiva Protein Powder for a protein-packed vegan yogurt.
- Add 2 Tbsp. peach jam for a peach vegan yogurt.