ZHOU: Greatness, Guaranteed | Vitacost.com
Zhou MCT Oil Unflavored Description
100% Non-GMO Coconut
Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
Fuel your day with MCT Oil from 100% non-GMO coconut oil. MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides, which are used for energy in your body so you can ditch that second cup of coffee.
MCT oil may support a healthy metabolism. It can also help keep your body in ketosis. Talk about a power duo.
Mental Performance & Clarity
Just like your body needs energy, so does your brain. MCT oil may help support healthy brain function to keep you feelin’ focused.
• Quick, Clean Energy: Our MCT Oil is a high-quality source of energy for your body and brain. It mixes easily into your favorite drinks and recipes so you can quickly get more energy. Simply mix it into your coffee in the morning or use in your recipes
• Keto Friendly Fuel: Incorporating MCTs into your daily keto routine is a good way to help support your metabolism and mental performance, as MCTs easily convert to ketones, giving the brain and muscles a fuel source for physical energy and mental acuity
• Gut Health: The medium chain triglycerides in our MCT Oil, capric and caprylic acids, are the most potent MCTs. They help support a healthy gut while helping to balance the gut lining
• Peak Mental Performance: MCTs quickly improves blood ketone levels that your brain can use as fuel. Ketones are your brains preferred energy source, to help give you the mental performance you need to accomplish your goals
• What Sets Us Apart? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
Capryllic Acid 7.8 g
Capric Acid 5 g
Medium Chain Triglycerides from coconut oil
Suggested Use: Take one (1) tablespoon as needed throughout the day as needed. Mix with coffee, shakes, dressings or other recipes. Keep out of sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Medium Chain Triglycerides
Do not exceed recommended serving. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.