Zum Aromatherapy Laundry Soap Frankincense-Patchouli Description
Highly-Concentrated • Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature™
- Handmade with Essential Oils
Free of Sulfates and Phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects
• Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
• Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry out.
• Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
• Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
• Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
• Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
• Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
• No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
• Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
• We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.