Brownies for breakfast? The chocolaty dessert is made bite-sized and lightened up for a fluffy,
• 1 ¾ cup unbleached flour
• ½ cup Dutch process chocolate powder
• 1 cup 65% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
• 3 ¾ cup granulated sugar
• ½ tsp sea salt
• 4 sticks unsalted butter, melted
• 8 large eggs
• Confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate chips. Stir frequently until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder and salt.
5. Remove pan from heat and whisk in sugar and eggs, incorporating one egg at a time.
6. Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
7. Spoon batter into muffin liners, filling to the top.
8. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with crumbs attached.
9. Cool for 5 minutes and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Note: muffins can be kept in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
|Enter Shipping Zip Code:|
|Please enter a valid zip code|