San-J Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce Description
San-J gluten free Tamari is a premium soy sauce that is naturally brewed with 100% soy and no wheat whereas regular soy sauce is made with 40-60% wheat
Higher concentration of soy protein from soy gives San-J Tamari a richer and smoother taste than regular soy sauce.
San-J Gluten Free Tamari has more flavor enhancing properties than salt. Reduce sodium intake and enjoy the full flavor of your dish by adding 1 tsp. Tamari (237 mg sodium) instead of ¼ tsp salt (590mg sodium).
Stir-fry or marinate poultry, meat, seafood, vegetable and tofu. Add 1-2 tsp. to perk up sauces, soups, gravies and casseroles.
MSG and artificial preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0||*|
|Total Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||*|
Not a significant source of sat. fat, trans fat., cholest., fiber, sugars, vit. A, vit C, and calcium.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Water, soybeans, salt, alcohol (to preserve freshness).
Allergen Information: This product contains soy and wheat ingredients.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Egg & Veggie Fried Rice
When it comes to uncomplicated dinners, this is about as easy as it gets. Eggs, vegetables and rice are tossed in an Asian stir fry sauce and cooked in a single wok for a meal that has loads of flavor and requires virtually no post-meal cleanup. The carrots, bell pepper and onion add beautiful color and the perfect crunch to the light, soft mix. Just as good as your local take-out restaurant, and ready in less time than it would take to drive there, it’s a perfect weeknight meal any way you rice it.
Egg & Veggie Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 3 carrots (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 4 cups cooked white rice (preferably cold)
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 scallions (minced)
- Fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- White sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- In large wok or skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. When hot, cook eggs, stirring, until just set. Transfer cooked eggs to plate.
- In skillet, add remaining oil. Cook carrots, onion and bell pepper, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and hot pepper flakes; continue stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Season with pinch of salt.
- Stir in rice and soy sauce, coating everything in sauce. Continue cooking until rice is heated through. Fold in eggs. Sprinkle with scallions.
- To serve, garnish with fresh cilantro and sesame seeds, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!