Amazing Herbs Whole Black Seed™ Description
100% Pure Whole Premium Black Cumin Seed
Great in Smoothies, Juices, Yogurts and More
Non-GMO • Vegan • Gluten Free
Highest Quality Organically-Grown • Halal
Amazing Herbs 100% Pure Whole Premium Black Cumin Seed is organically-grown, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, pesticide and gluten free. If offers a rich source of nutrients including dietary fiber, protein and essential fatty acids for optimal health.
Suggested Use: Adds a bit of peppery zest to foods. Use instead of black pepper. Sprinkle on foods like soups, salads, meats, vegetables or pasta.
Store in a cool, dark place away from moisture, direct heat and sunlight.
Gluten, GMO and pesticide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium.
Other Ingredients: Whole black cumin seed (nigella sativa).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Soft & Airy Vegan Naan
Pillowy-soft naan is an extremely versatile round, flat bread. It’s delicious dunked into soups and curries
, but also works well for flatbread sandwiches or as a base for pizza. This no-yeast, vegan naan cooks up puffy and airy, with signature golden-brown bubbles, in a cast-iron skillet or nonstick frying pan – no tandoor oven required! For a twist, sprinkle on some nigella seeds, also known as black cumin, for a slightly nutty, toasted-onion flavor and a bit of crunchiness.
Soft & Airy Vegan Naan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt (coconut or cashew)
- ½ Tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼-½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. nigella seeds (optional)
- Vegan butter or avocado oil (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
- In mixing bowl of stand mixer, combine all dry ingredients and blend with whisk attachment.
- Add yogurt, vinegar and about ¼ cup water. With dough hook, mix ingredients at low speed until dough forms. Add more water as needed – a tablespoon at a time. (Note: This step takes around 6-8 minutes. If you are not using a stand mixer, knead mixture by hand for 8-10 minutes.) Dough should be soft but not sticky.
- Add tablespoon oil and knead for 1-2 minutes at low speed until dough is coated with oil.
- Cover mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Let dough rest to rise and double, up to 2 hours.
- Once dough is ready, knead for 2-3 minutes and divide into 8 pieces.
- Shape each piece into ball. Flatten ball and, using rolling pin, roll out to an oblong or round shape. Use oil if needed to help with rolling.
- If using nigella seeds, sprinkle evenly over naan. Use rolling pin to embed.
- Heat cast-iron skillet or nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook naan until small bumps start to form on surface, around 30-40 seconds. Flip and cook another 30 seconds.
- If using gas stove top, and if desired, remove pan from flame and use tongs to further cook bubbled side over open flame. Cook for 5-10 seconds to lightly char.
- If using, spread naan with vegan butter or oil and sprinkle with cilantro. Set aside.
- Repeat process until all dough is used. Serve warm.
- Make sure dough is not sticky or it will be difficult to roll.
- Let dough rest for at least an hour or signature bubbles will not appear and naan will turn out flat.
- Store cooked naan in refrigerator for a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this delicious naan!