Authentic Foods Gluten Free White Rice Flour Superfine Description
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
Our Fine White Rice Flour is milled from U.S polished. Number 1 medium-grain and is one of the most desirable flour for gluten-free baking. It has a mild taste and mixes well with other gluten-free flours. It is also a perfect replacement for flour when breading or thickening sauce, soup and gravy.
In 1993 Authentic Foods was founded to provide consumers with a great-tasting-worry-free solution for all their gluten-free baking needs. From the time their grains leave the farm to when they reach you, all of their products are closely monitored to ensure that there is no chance of contamination. Many of Authentic Foods products are milled, blended and packaged in their 100% gluten-free facility. Today, they offer more than 30 products to meet the needs of all gluten-free bakers. Whether you are looking for the best quick and easy baking mix or individual flours to create a unique blend, let Authentic Foods help you make your meal special.
Gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, soy, nuts, GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||32 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Fresh Herb Sweet Potato Gnocchi
No need to venture to a fancy Italian bistro for your authentic faves. Instead, become your own gourmet chef by making homemade gnocchi! Rich in antioxidants from tasty sweet potatoes, this vegan-friendly, gluten-free dish is light and delicious. Plus, the recipe is easy enough to make two batches at once. Just freeze what’s left over and reheat for a quick meal later in the week!
1 lb. jewel yams, washed
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. thyme or basil
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 Tbsp. golden flax seed, ground
3 Tbsp. water
1 cup white rice flour
1/4 cup Tapioca starch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using fork, prick sweet potato all over. Bake 45-60 minutes depending on size until soft to touch. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In small bowl, combine flax and water; stir to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Scoop sweet potato out from skin and place in bowl. Mash sweet potato with back of fork or potato masher.
- Add salt, garlic powder, thyme or basil and nutmeg. Add flax mixture and stir to combine.
- Add rice flour and tapioca flour to mashed sweet potato a little at a time, until well combined. Dough will be soft and slightly sticky. Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- On dry surface sprinkled with rice flour, roll out dough into several long “snakes.” Cut dough into approximately 1-in. pieces. Using back of fork, apply light pressure and gently roll over gnocchi to mark each piece with small indents.
- Cook gnocchi in several batches, do not overcrowd the pot. Place gnocchi into boiling water. When gnocchi floats to surface, cook 4-6 minutes until firm.
- Remove cooked gnocchi from water with slotted spoon and place in clean dish to keep warm.
- Garnish with a light splash of olive oil and chopped parsley before serving with pesto or your favorite tomato sauce.