Banza Chickpea Rice Garlic Olive Oil Description
Rice Made from Chickpeas
11g Protein & 5g Fiber per Serving
Low Glycemic Index
Non-GMO Project Verified
Vegan & Kosher
Your beloved pantry staple is now a powered up, protein-packed, mealtime go-to. With 2x the protein, 35% fewer net carbs, and 5x the fiber, don't even think about calling this a side dish (I mean... it is, but you know what we mean). Infused with garlic thyme oil, this chickpea rice comes with a flavor packet of dried spices and herbs that pack in twice the flavor, while using half the sodium.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add Banza.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, approx. 3-4 minutes. Expect some foam.
- Drain using a fine mesh strainer and return to pot.
- Stir in seasoning packet and 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter (optional). Cover and let sit for 2 minutes to allow flavors to develop. Fluff with a fork and enjoy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||29 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
|Total Sugars Less than||1 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|