Barney Butter Bakery Almond Meal Flour Gluten Free Description
California Made, California Good.
Barney Bakery™ was born from the no-so-nuts idea that our almighty almond should become an everyday pantry staple. So clear out the cupboards for our Almond meal! It's an incredibly versatile, gluten-free kitchen essential that is approved for many dietary preferences and can be used in all types of cooking and baking recipes. To get the slightly sweet, nutty flavor and powerhouse nutrients in almond meal, we grind local California skin-on almonds in our peanut-free facility. With 6 grams of protein and endless possibilities in each serving, it's about time you do dinner or dessert differently! Grab a bag and Mix Things Up.
Store air-tight in refrigerator after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
Servings per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Unblanched ground California almonds.
Allergy Statement: Made in a peanut-free facility. Made in a facility that also processes coconut.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds).
Produced in a dedicated Gluten-Free manufacturing facility.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Chocolate Coffee Cheesecakes
How do you take your coffee? Want it to try it with chocolate and cheesecake? These mini chocolate coffee cheesecakes are just what the barista ordered. They're loaded with better-for-you ingredients. The crusts are made up of almond meal and coconut flour, and the creamy cakes features Greek yogurt, chocolate whey protein and xylitol in place of sugar. But with crumbly crusts, smooth, creamy centers and rich, luscious chocolate sauce, you’d have no idea that these cheesecakes are healthier than most. Now you can take your dessert with a side of goodness!
Mini Chocolate Coffee Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, (melted)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 8 oz. plain reduced-fat cream cheese, (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 3, 4-1/2-inch spring form pans with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, stir crust ingredients together until mixture turns crumbly. Pour crust ingredients into prepared pans and press down.
- Using a handheld mixture beat cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. On low speed, mix remainder of cheesecake ingredients ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180 degrees F and bake an additional 35-40 minutes or until cheesecakes have firm edges but slightly jiggles in the center.
- Let cool on wire rack for an hour then place in fridge for 2 hours.
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients bowl and whisk until smooth.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pans and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- One serving is 1 slice with about 1 Tbsp. chocolate sauce.
- Want to shop all these ingredients? Click below to add all to cart.