Barney Butter Bakery Almond Meal Flour Gluten Free Description
California Made, California Good.
Barney Bakery™ was born from the no-so-nuts idea that our almighty almond should become an everyday pantry staple. So clear out the cupboards for our Almond meal! It's an incredibly versatile, gluten-free kitchen essential that is approved for many dietary preferences and can be used in all types of cooking and baking recipes. To get the slightly sweet, nutty flavor and powerhouse nutrients in almond meal, we grind local California skin-on almonds in our peanut-free facility. With 6 grams of protein and endless possibilities in each serving, it's about time you do dinner or dessert differently! Grab a bag and Mix Things Up.
Store air-tight in refrigerator after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
Servings per Container: 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Unblanched ground California almonds.
Allergy Statement: Made in a peanut-free facility. Made in a facility that also processes coconut.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds).
Produced in a dedicated Gluten-Free manufacturing facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan White Bean Cassoulet
This simple, hearty dish is surprisingly flavorful thanks to a generous amount of lemon, herbs and pesto. The white beans that serve as the base become melt-in-your-mouth creamy while delivering a wealth of protein. Cook and serve it in a cast-iron or enameled pan for a rustic French presentation. Heap it over your favorite rice for a complete meal.
Vegan White Bean Cassoulet
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow or red onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (rough chopped)
- 1 jalapeño (diced, optional)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- 3 cans (40 oz.) cannellini beans (or navy beans, drained)
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley (or basil, finely chopped)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In cast iron or oven-safe pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion, garlic, jalapeño and tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent and tomatoes are soft.
- Stir in beans and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, combine parsley or basil and almond flour.
- To pan with beans, stir in pesto, lemon zest and juice until evenly distributed. Top with the almond flour/herb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, until top is slightly golden. Serve with rice.
Add the ingredients to your cart and place an order!