Blue Diamond Kosher Almonds Whole Natural Description
Scientific Evidence Suggests, But does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Consistent Quality and Great Value!
Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. Blue Diamond is proud to offer you and your family their prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This large, convenient, resealable bag provides a great value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g) (About 28 Nuts)
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Almonds.
Peanut free. May contain other tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Festive Vegan Cheeze Ball
Serve family and friends a dreamy and delicious dairy-free appetizer this holiday season. Surprise and delight them with a creamy cashew-based “cheeze” ball garnished with almonds for a fun and festive presentation. Serve it with your favorite seeded crackers and an assortment of cut veggies for an ideal party bite.
Festive Vegan Cheeze Ball
- 2 cups unsalted raw cashews
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup vegan plain cream cheese
- ½ cup almonds (or pistachios, walnuts or pecans, whole or crushed)
- Crackers (for serving)
- Cut vegetables (for serving)
- In bowl, combine cashews and room temperature water, covering cashews by two inches. Let sit at least 4 hours and up to overnight. Drain and rinse cashews well.
- In food processor, combine cashews, lemon juice, onion powder, salt, basil and thyme. Blend until cashews are well broken down, about 1 minute, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add cream cheese and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to cheesecloth or clean, lint-free dish towel. Wrap cloth around cheeze and shape into ball. Twist top to close. Place in bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Unwrap cheeze ball and garnish with almonds or nuts of choice. Serve with crackers and cut veggies.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.