SunFood Raw Organic Whole Cashews Description
Creamy Hand-Cracked Superfood Snack
USDA Organic • Non GMO Project Verified
Raw • Vegan • Gluten-Free • Kosher
Originally native to Brazil and brought to Southeast Asia in the 1500s, cashews have long been revered for their irresistible taste and energizing nutrients including protein and healthy fats. Beyond being rich in magnesium, which may contribute to healthy immune function and normal bone health, cashews are a good source of zinc, iron and vitamin K. Plus they have vitamins B1 and B6. An incredibly healthy nut, cashews have a delicious, creamy flavor that is versatile enough to be used in a variety of dishes.
Our certified organic, truly raw Cashews are cultivated by small-scale organic farmers to provide you with the highest quality nuts available. Hand-cracked and minimally processed, our delicious cashew kernels are never roasted, leaving nutrients and enzymes intact. Cashews are great for when you need a quick boost of natural energy - these may be the perfect snack!
Suggested Use: Use cashews to add a creamy thickener to recipes, toss in trail mixes, salads, smoothies and cereals, or eat them straight out of the bag!
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||103|
|Total Fat||12 g||19%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||11%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic raw cashews.
May contain a desiccant pack. Do not eat.
Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
Fruit tarts, with their creamy filling and plump, seasonal fruits, are desserts fit for the gods. But dairy? Not so heavenly for most Earth dwellers. This tart is made with a light and airy cashew cream filling that incorporates lemon, maple syrup and coconut oil. Set in a sweet gluten-free, no-bake crust, the superfood ingredients in this wholesome dessert will lift your spirits (and your energy!) skyward.
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 4-1/2 Tbsp. Pri Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water 3 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 papaya (sliced)
- In bowl, combine all crust ingredients until well mixed. (Note: Mixture should be dry, but moist enough to hold together. Add a little water if mixture is too dry.)
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten mixture. Work up sides to form rim.
- In high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients and process until smooth and light in texture.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange fruit on top. Add drizzle of honey, if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to set.
Get the sweet ingredients you need!