Bobo's Gluten Free Oat Bars Maple Pecan Description
Non-GMO Project Verified
Certified Gluten Free
Made in the USA
Our Maple Pecan bar combines the sweet taste of maple syrup with a rich, buttery pecan crunch. Every bite is reminiscent of a warm pancake breakfast, making it the best way to jump start your morning … every morning.
GMOs, Gluten, Soy,
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Bar (43 g)
Servings per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
| Saturated Fat||4.5 g||23%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||10 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic whole grain rolled oats, brown rice syrup, organic coconut oil, organic cane sugar, pecans, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, xanthan gum, salt, vitamin e (for freshness).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
Like no other treat you’ve experienced, these sweet bites of joy flaunt maple’s multi-dimensional taste. A special cooling process allows the maple syrup to crystalize and transform into a decadent, melt-in-your mouth experience. Since they’re made with just one ingredient, the key is to use the purest maple syrup possible. Besides that, all you need is a heavy-bottomed saucepan, a candy thermometer and you’re good to go. If you don’t have any candy molds, feel free to play around with different options – even a simple sheet pan will work!
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
- 2 cups 100% real maple syrup
- Walnuts (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
- Peanuts (optional)
- In heavy-bottom saucepan over medium-high heat, pour maple syrup. Place candy thermometer in pan.
- Bring syrup to boil, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 235 degrees F (this can take up to 30 minutes).
- Immediately remove pan from heat. Without stirring, cool syrup to 175 degrees F (this will take about 10 minutes).
- Once cooled, stir mixture vigorously until it becomes creamy and light in color, 5 minutes.
- Add optional fillings, if desired.
- Pour mixture into candy molds; let cool completely.
- Temperature is key for this recipe so pay close attention to your candy thermometer.
- Do NOT stir mixture during 10-minute cooling process.
- If you don’t have candy molds, pour mixture onto a baking sheet, and then cut into squares when set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!