Boiron Arnicare Arthritis Cream Description
Arthritis Pain Relief
Powered By Plants
Takes Pain Away
Help Your Body The Natural Way
Arnicare Arthritis Cream by Boiron combines two pain relievers in one convenient formula for relief where you need it most. It’s scientifically formulated with Arnica and Harpagophytum (devil’s claw), which work together to reduce minor stiffness, soreness, and joint pain of arthritis. This fragrance-free cream quickly absorbs into skin to take away pain at its source without any stinging or burning sensation. It’s suitable for use on all joints and there’s no need to measure what you apply, unlike diclofenac sodium gels. Move more with less pain with the plant-powered relief of Arnicare Arthritis Cream.
Benefits & Features:
• Topical relief to address minor arthritis pain at its source and suitable for use on all joints.
• Scientifically formulated with Arnica and Harpagophytum (devil’s claw).
• Non-greasy light, silky texture quickly absorbs into skin — ideal for sudden flare-ups.
• No camphor, menthol, or other ingredients that cause burning or stinging.
• No strong medicinal smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
• Recommended for ages 12 and up.
• Available in a 2.5 oz tube; HSA & FSA eligible.
Temporarily relieve minor joint and muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
- repetitive motions
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana, Harpagophytum, or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
with other topical products for pain.
When using this product
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged or irritated skin
Use only as directed
Dryness or irritation may occur
Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Condition persists for more than 7 days or worsens.
Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.