Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- World's Finest
Unrefined - Unfiltered
First Cold Pressed
Imported From Greece
Naturally Gluten Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
World's Finest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Comes From Greece
Bragg's prized organic extra virgin olive oil includes the oil from century-old olive trees from Greece. These trees produce the richest organic extra virgin culinary olive oil in the world.
Our select, hand-picked organic Greek Koroneiki Olives contain natural, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants and monounsaturated rich oil. Ideal for heart healthy cooks!
Highest Quality: Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's (IOOC) stringent standard of quality and purity, verified through scientific testing.
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is delicious and pure tasting, adding perfect flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, sauces, sautés, dressings, dips and even popcorn.
Keep un a cool, dark place.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Simple Sheet Pan Pizza
Sheet pan pizza is the trusty workhorse of the pizza world. It feeds a crowd and the chewy, tender crispiness of the crust is sturdy enough to hold a load of toppings. This pizza is sprinkled with tasty veggies, but add what you desire to your heart's content. Make the dough ahead of time and, when hunger hits, have your family choose their section and add what they like! Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect; what sheet pan pizza may lack in presentation it makes up for in dependability and delicious fun.
Simple Sheet Pan Veggie Pizza
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. dry active yeast
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 2 cups + ½ cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (vegan or cow’s milk cheese)
- ¼ green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ¼ red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup thin sliced mushrooms
- In large bowl, stir together ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. water, yeast, sugar and ½ cup flour. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Add 2 cups flour, salt, olive oil and 2 Tbsp. water. Knead dough thoroughly; cover and let sit 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On floured surface, roll out dough to rectangle shape. Place dough onto baking sheet. (Tip: To avoid air bubbles, use fork to pierce dough all over, focusing on center, to within an inch of edge.)
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese, peppers and mushrooms.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is melted.
Order the ingredients you need!