Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- World's Finest
Unrefined - Unfiltered
First Cold Pressed
Imported From Greece
Naturally Gluten Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
World's Finest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Comes From Greece
Bragg's prized organic extra virgin olive oil includes the oil from century-old olive trees from Greece. These trees produce the richest organic extra virgin culinary olive oil in the world.
Our select, hand-picked organic Greek Koroneiki Olives contain natural, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants and monounsaturated rich oil. Ideal for heart healthy cooks!
Highest Quality: Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's (IOOC) stringent standard of quality and purity, verified through scientific testing.
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is delicious and pure tasting, adding perfect flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, sauces, sautés, dressings, dips and even popcorn.
Keep un a cool, dark place.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Green Dog Treats for St. Patrick's Day
Include your dog in the St. Patrick’s Day festivities with these green dog treats. Colored naturally with chlorophyll and turmeric, these whole-grain biscuits include peanut butter powder and unsweetened applesauce for beg-worthy flavor. Whole grain ingredients and seeds include brown rice flour, oat flour and ground flax for tummy friendly fiber and satisfying texture. Play with the amount of chlorophyll and turmeric for the right shade of green. You’ll get a kick out of the fun shapes and colors, and your pup will love the special snack!
Green Dog Treats for St. Patrick's Day
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
- 2 Tbsp. flax (ground)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2-3 capsules chlorophyll
- .5 – 1 tsp. turmeric
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat.
- In medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine until dough is smooth.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and rest 5 minutes.
- Roll dough to ¼-inch thickness.
- Using cookie cutter, cut shapes and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until firm to touch and bottoms are golden brown. (Note: For softer treats, bake for less time.)
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- For crunchy treats, keep stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. These treats will last 4-6 weeks. Refrigerate for longer shelf-life.
- For soft treats, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your pooch doesn’t have teeth issues, there’s no reason you can’t give her a frozen treat.
- For a darker green, add another chlorophyll capsule.
- Blending turmeric with chlorophyll produces a bright Kelly green. Add more or reduce until you have the desired color.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.