Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
- World's Finest
Unrefined - Unfiltered
First Cold Pressed
Imported From Greece
Naturally Gluten Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
World's Finest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Comes From Greece
Bragg's prized organic extra virgin olive oil includes the oil from century-old olive trees from Greece. These trees produce the richest organic extra virgin culinary olive oil in the world.
Our select, hand-picked organic Greek Koroneiki Olives contain natural, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants and monounsaturated rich oil. Ideal for heart healthy cooks!
Highest Quality: Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's (IOOC) stringent standard of quality and purity, verified through scientific testing.
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is delicious and pure tasting, adding perfect flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, sauces, sautés, dressings, dips and even popcorn.
Keep un a cool, dark place.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta
Sometimes, nothing satisfies like the indulgence of Alfredo sauce on pasta. But there is such a thing as foods being too
rich from excess cream and butter. We want to feel comfort after a meal, not like we’re in a food coma! Here, an easy and creamy cauliflower Alfredo tops gluten-free pasta in an expert vegan take on a classic Italian dish. Cauliflower is a great choice for vegan cream sauces as it’s velvety, light and similar in texture to a typical cream-based sauce. The richness gets kicked up a notch with the addition of cashew cream cheese. With this dish, indulgence is simply blissful
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Penne
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parma Vegan Parmesan
- 1/4 cup cashew cream cheese
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk Barista
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Bragg Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. white and black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, boil cauliflower florets in water until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté garlic and shallot in coconut oil until fragrant and golden.
- Meanwhile, in blender, combine cauliflower and remaining Alfredo sauce ingredients. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add to saucepan.
- Stir in cream cheese, vegan parmesan and pasta.
- Serve with sprinkle of parmesan and pepper.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!