Bragg Organic Raw & Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar Description
The easiest way to earn “bragging” rights.
- Enriched with the healthful “mother” of vinegar
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Use to make salad dressings, steam veggies or make your own skincare
She’s perky at the crack of dawn, always has glowing skin and wears a smile for days. You know the type. And there’s a little piece of you that envies her endless oomph. As it turns out, Mrs. Happy-Go-Lucky really does have a lot to brag about, and it all stems from one healthy habit: a daily dose of apple cider vinegar.
It’s really that simple, especially when you choose Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. Made from 100% organic apples and left unfiltered, this tart beverage is full of goodness, including the naturally occurring “mother” – the core of vinegar’s great health benefits. From rejuvenating DIY facial masks to nutritious salad dressings, Bragg’s versatility shouldn’t be underestimated. With so many uses, you’ll have no problem finding ways to “bragg” about your own healthy, happy self.
Delicious, ideal pick-me up at home, work, sports or gym. perfect taken 3 times daily - upon arising, mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
1 to 2 tsps Bragg Organic Vinegar in 8 oz glass Purified Water and (optional) to taste, 1 to 2 tsps Organic Honey, 100% Maple Syrup. Blackstrap Molasses or 4 drops herb Stevia.
If sediment occurs, shake gently before using.
As a natural product, color and flavor may vary.
Preservatives, gluten and GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic apple cider vinegar, water. Diluted to 5% acidity.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Picnic Cucumber-Dill Salad
This cucumber dill salad fits into any warm-weather picnic, barbecue or poolside meal – filling bellies with seasonal veggies and satisfying cravings for fresh, crisp flavors. Quickly pickle red onions and cabbage for extra zing, and combine with chopped cucumbers, radishes, peas, feta and dill. Drench in a homemade lemony dressing without worry of wilting. These robust veggies will keep their crunch up to three days in the fridge.
Picnic Cucumber-Dill Salad
Pickled Red Onions & Pickled Red Cabbage
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cups red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 cups cucumbers (chopped)
- Pickled red onion & cabbage
- 1/2 cup radishes (chopped)
- 2 cups peas
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- To make pickled red onions and cabbage, combine red onions, cabbage, water, vinegar, salt and sugar in bowl. Let onions and cabbage soak for 15 mins to release bright color and flavor. Drain and set onions and cabbage aside.
- In mason jar or dressing container, combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- To assemble salad, combine cucumbers, onions, cabbage, radishes, green peas, cheese and dill in large bowl. Pour on dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with extra feta cheese and dill. Chill before serving.
- Store in airtight container for 3 days.
Prepare for your picnic! Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.