Clif Energy Bars Cool Mint Chocolate Description
Nutrition for Sustained Energy
Made with Organic Rolled Oats
Good Food Crafted with a Purpose
12 - Energy Bars
CLIF BAR® remains the ultimate performance energy bar, delivering an optimal blend of plant-based protein, fat, fiber, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies. It also contains a unique blend of fast-acting and longer-lasting carbohydrates from organic sugar and rolled oats to help fuel up before or during activity. As part of Clif Bar® & Company’s commitment to making products that are friendly to people and the environment, CLIF BAR® is also non-GMO, with no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- Contains 49mg of Caffeine: Caffeine packs a punch. Consume responsibly. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, children under 18 years old, or people sensitive to caffeine
- Nutrition For Sustained Energy: Clif Bar® is the ultimate performance energy bar, purposefully crafted to deliver an optimal blend of protein, fat, fiber, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies. With 9 to 11 grams of protein, these energy bars are perfect for fueling up before, or during, activity.
- Wholesome Ingredients That Are Better For The Planet: Keeping your energy up never felt so good. As part of our mission to help create a healthier, more sustainable food system, we make every bar with sustainably sourced chocolate and wholesome, plant-based ingredients like almonds, peanuts, dried fruit, and organic rolled oats.
- Delicious Flavors, Endless Variety: Satisfy any taste with a dazzling array of craveable CLIF BAR® flavors, including classic favorites like Chocolate Chip and Crunchy Peanut Butter.
- Energy On The Go: Whether you need sustained energy for hiking, climbing, skiing, or a long bike ride, CLIF BAR® delivers wholesome, delicious energy that’s all wrapped up and ready to go.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||17 g|
|Includes 16g Added Sugars||32%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Allergen Statement: Contains soy.
May contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, sesame and wheat.