Codeage Wonder-C Liposomal Liquid Vitamin C 1000 mg with D3 Zinc Rose Hips & Quercetin Description
Liquid Vitamins C, D3, E & Zinc With Liposomal Delivery All-in-One
- 1000 mg vitamin C as ascorbic acid
- 100 mcg vitamin D as cholecalciferol D3
- 10 IU vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol
- 15 mg zinc bisglycinate
- 4,000 mg liposomal proprietary blend of non-GMO sunflower oil containing phosphatidylcholine
- 50 mg rose hips
- 50 mg quercetin
- 50 mg echinacea
- Nanofood liquid vitamin C supplement
- Orange tangerine flavor
- Non-GMO, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat free
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Liquid Vitamin C supplement for both men & women
- Third-party tested
- Manufactured in the USA
Codeage Nanofood Liposomal Wonder-C is a robust blend of essential vitamins C, D3, E & zinc in a liquid liposomal delivery format to support its bioavailability. This liquid vitamin comes with 1000mg of vitamin C per serving to help support immunity & overall wellness.* This liquid vitamin C supplement is also enhanced with rose hips, quercetin & echinacea and comes in a tasty, orange-tangerine flavor.
• Codeage Nanofood Liposomal Wonder-C liquid vitamins provide you with a robust 1000mg of vitamin C liquid as ascorbic acid to help support a healthy immune system, promote collagen production, and support overall well-being.*
• This advanced liquid vitamin C 1000mg offers more than vitamin C and also comes with 100mcg of liquid vitamin D as cholecalciferol D3, 10 IU of vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol, and 15mg of zinc bisglycinate, all present together to promote bone health, offer antioxidants, and support absorption.*
• This liposomal vitamin C liquid supplement is enriched with beneficial additions like rose hips, quercetin, and echinacea to elevate its formula further. This Wonder-C formula also offers a 4,000mg liposomal blend of non-GMO sunflower oil containing phosphatidylcholine to help support its bioavailability.
• Codeage Nanofood liquid multivitamin comes with a refreshing orange tangerine flavor. This vitamin C supplement is non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free, making it suitable for individuals with various dietary restrictions.
• Codeage Nanofood Liposomal Wonder-C is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP-certified facility for quality and purity.
Part or all the ingredients provided by this nanofood liposomal vitamin C complex and vitamin c liquid for adults can be received inadequate or extra amounts from food and regular diet alone. Individual results may vary and depend on a lot of factors including age, health conditions, diet, genetic markup, lifestyle, physical activity, and regular exercise. This vitamin C ascorbic acid liquid supplement offers an alternative to vitamin C 1500 mg capsules, vitamin C 500 mg tablets, vitamin C 500 mg tablets, vitamin c chewables, vitamin c gummies, vitamin c serum, or vitamin C powder.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Cholesterol Fat||0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1,665%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol [D3])||100 mcg (4000 IU)||625%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha Tocopherol)||6.7 mg (10 IU)||30%|
|Zinc (Zinc Bisglycinate)||15 mg||127%|
|Liposomal Proprietary Blend (non-GMO Sunflower oil containing Phosphatidylcholine)||4000 mg||*|
|Rose Hips||50 mg||*|
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mother's and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Please use caution if you have any allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Not intended for those under the age of 18.