Dr. Botanical Health Matcha Green Tea Powder Description
Smooth Ceremonial Grade
High In Antioxidants
The dried and powdered young leaves from the first harvest of saemidori cultivar plant.
Ceremonial grade matcha green tea is the heart of the Japanese way of tea. It’s been celebrated for centuries through the art of the traditional Japanese tea ceremony. Matcha is one of the most powerful superfoods, with more antioxidants than any other form of tea and most foods. Ceremonial grade Matcha green tea is ernowned for its rich, earthy flavor. Ceremonial grade is preferred over other grades and blends of matcha for its pureness and lack of bitter flavor. This tea is rich in disease fighting EGCg and contains slow-releasing caffeine that improves focus and boosts metabolism.
1. Heat filtered water to 175° F.
2. Place 1 tsp of tea into a cup.
3. Pour a small amount of hot water (about 1 oz) into the cup
4. Whisk the tea powder and water into a paste to prevent clumping.
5. Pour about 3 oz of water into the cup with the tea paste and whisk again until slightly frothy.
6. Enjoy as is or add sweetener.
Make an iced matcha tea using the same method as above, but fill your cup with ice and cold water instead after making a paste.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.