Eden Foods Organic Apple Butter Spread Description
Meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee the purity of this product from the farm to your table.
Four pounds of Eden® selected organic apples are simmered with a wee bit of Eden® organic apple juice concentrate to make this jar of apple butter. Our apples are family grown on family owned orchards on the shores of the Great Lakes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0||*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||2%|
| Sugars||4 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic apples and organic apple juice concentrate.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cinnamon French Toast Roll-Ups
Roll over boring breakfast! There’s a new toast in town. Crispy and stuffed with healthy ingredients, French toast roll-ups are a welcome twist on tradition. Cinnamon raisin bread is rolled around apple butter and a smear of nut butter for added protein. They incorporate all the flavors we love – and are gluten- and dairy free, too. For an easy pick-up-and-go finger food for busy mornings, make them in advance and pop them in the oven for a quick warm up.
Cinnamon French Toast Roll-Ups
- 8 slices gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup apple butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. apple pie spice
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- Cut crust from bread; flatten with rolling pin, being careful not to break bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on bread; top with 1 tablespoon apple butter and smooth out.
- Carefully roll bread with filling inside. Slightly pinch seam end. (Don’t worry if bread breaks a little.)
- In bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt and vanilla extract.
- Heat griddle or cast-iron pan over medium heat.
- While pan heats, carefully place French toast rolls in egg mixture a few at a time, rolling to coat evenly.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to preheated pan, then place rolls in pan seam side down. Do not overcrowd. Cook in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side until all sides are crispy and golden brown. Add more coconut oil as needed.
- While rolls are cooking, mix together apple pie spice and coconut sugar.
- Place cooked rolls on plate and sprinkle with spiced sugar.
- Serve warm as is or with caramel sauce drizzled on top.
French toast rolls can be made several days in advance and reheated in 350 degree F oven on sheet pan for 10-15 minutes.
Substitute gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread with your favorite variety.
Substitute peanut butter with your favorite nut butter or chocolate nut butter.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get rolling!