Eden Foods Organic Dried Blueberries Description
- Wild, Hand Harvested
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Very Low Sodium
- Sweetened with Organic Apple Juice Concentrate
Organically grown, North American wild blueberries, hand harvested, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried, and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. No refined sugar or sulfites added. Wild blueberries were rated highest in antioxidant activity. Sweet and tangy, tiny berries with big health benefits.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0||*|
|Total Fat||0 g||*|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||*|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||10%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugars||21 g||*|
|Protein (less than)||1 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Wild Blueberries, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil.
Packed on equipment that packs tree nuts and sesame seeds.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Berry Happy Trail Mix Bars
You should spend more time outside. According to a review in Extreme Physiology & Medicine, “green exercise can improve mental well-being and markers of physiological health.” If that’s not enough to convince you of spending more time in the “green,” maybe these homemade blueberry snack bars will. Packed tightly with whole nuts, cereal O’s and pieces of pretzels, they’re the perfect treat for the trail. Cover a few squares in plastic cling wrap and throw them in a cargo pocket. After 3 miles uphill, you’ll be “berry” happy you did.
Berry Happy Trail Mix Bars
1 cup Van’s Blissfully Berry Five Whole Grain Cereal
1 cup pretzels
1 cup cashews
½ cup dried blueberries
½ cup organic brown rice syrup
¼ cup Wild Friends Protein+ Vanilla Almond Butter
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse cereal and pretzels just a few times to break into smaller pieces. (Don’t let them turn to dust!) Move to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt syrup, nut butter and coconut oil until smooth. Stir constantly.
- Once smooth and all clumps have disappeared, pour over dry mix. Stir until well coated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into even squares and keep in an airtight container for up to a week.