Simple Truth Organic Blueberry Oats & Honey Granola Clusters Description
We've Got a Hunch You'll Love the Crunch!
Q: What makes our family of granola clusters so irresistible?
A: We combine organic rolled oats, honey, cane sugar, blueberries, maple syrup, cinnamon and cardamom for the perfect balance of sweetness, spice and crunch. Lightweight, portable and easily stored, our granola clusters are ready to go when you are.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||8 g|
| Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, organic honey, organic canola oil, organic cane sugar, organic sweetened dried blueberries (organic blueberries, organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil), organic maple syrup, organic natural flavor, sea salt, organic cinnamon and organic ground cardamom.
May Contain: Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachio, Coconut, Pecans, Macadamia Nuts, Soy, Milk, Egg.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Berry-Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
Who isn’t a fan of smoothie bowls? You can get so creative that it’s impossible to get bored with them. The base is simple: just blend together some frozen bananas (this is key) and frozen fruit of your choice. This recipe’s highlight is beautiful blue spirulina – loaded with protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. For toppings, the sky’s the limit! Here, we’ve sprinkled on granola, hemp seeds and chia seeds for a little crunch, plus blueberries for an extra nutrition boost. Spoon in immediately, or tuck it the fridge to enjoy later.
Berry-Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- 3 cups frozen bananas (1 cup + 2 cups)
- 2 cups frozen berries (mix of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp. canned coconut milk
- 2 tsp. blue spirulina powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- In blender, combine 1 cup frozen bananas and berries; process on low until small chunks form.
- Slowly add in coconut milk, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, blending on low until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate.
- In blender, combine remaining bananas, vanilla, spirulina and a small amount of coconut milk. Blend on low, adding coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- In three bowls, spoon half berry mixture and half spirulina mixture.
- Sprinkle on toppings as desired.
Note: No need to add sweetener, but if you’d like to do so, try one date or a teaspoon of monk fruit as healthy options.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.