Frontier Co-op: Ethically Sourced Spices Available at Vitacost
Frontier Co-Op Organic Curry Powder Description
Frontier Co-op® Curry Powder is an aromatic blend of 11 spices used primarily for Indian cooking. Our savory curry powder blend is a convenient way to use the signature flavors of curries; simply add the powder to the hot oil in which you've sauteed meat, vegetables, seafood or tofu and deglaze with liquid stock or coconut milk. Not only great for making traditional Indian curry dishes, Frontier® Organic Curry Powder adds flavor variety to many other dishes as well.
Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op® has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, and organic cloves.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chickpea Soft Tacos
Healthy, plant-based tacos in 20 minutes? Let’s taco ‘bout it! Each bite brings a mouthwatering combination of spicy and creamy. Seasoned chickpeas are pan-sautéed to perfection, then stuffed into gluten-free tortillas spread with soft, spinach-swirled vegan cheese. You’re free to use store-bought vegan cream cheese or whip up this cashew version
. We guarantee you’ll be extending Meatless Monday into Taco Tuesday from here on out.
Vegan Chickpea Soft Tacos
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Avocado Oil (or vegan butter)
- 1 can organic chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 red pepper (diced)
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- Small handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 4 gluten-free tortilla wraps
- Lemon wedges
- Green onions (chopped)
- In skillet over medium heat, heat oil and sauté chickpeas, red pepper with garlic with curry powder, paprika and salt, 5-7 minutes.
- In bowl, stir together spinach, parsley and cashew cream cheese.
- On griddle, grill pan or skillet on medium-high heat, heat wraps one at a time 10-15 seconds per side.
- On plates, lay out wraps and spread layer of cream cheese and spinach mixture across center and top with spoonfuls of chickpea mixture.
- Garnish with squeeze of fresh lemon, green onions and sprouts.
Get the ingredients you need from Vitacost!