Green Mountain Gringo Hot Sauce Description
New Green Mountain Gringo All Natural Hot Sauce brings you the very best in spicy flavor for any cuisine. Made with a unique, flavorful blend of sautéed garlic, aged cayenne peppers, chili powder, cumin, and sea salt, this all natural, preservative-free hot sauce takes spicy goodness to a whole new level.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp.
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Hot sauce (vinegar, aged peppers( peppers, salt, vinegar), water, xanthan gum), chili powder, cumin, sea salt, sauteed garlic flavor.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
5-Step Buffalo Tofu Strips
Drenched in homemade buffalo sauce, this restaurant-style appetizer is perfect for potlucks, picnics or game day. The breading requires minimal ingredients and allows for the flawless crispy texture you look for in a chicken-strip alternative. Pair with non-dairy ranch, plus celery and carrot sticks.
5-Step Buffalo Tofu Strips
- 28 oz. extra-firm tofu (pressed)
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 6 Tbsp. plant-based butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. To prepare breading station, fill one dish with flour, corn starch, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Fill another dish with oat milk, and a third dish with panko bread crumbs.
- Slice tofu into 16 strips. Pat dry. Dip one tofu slice in flour to coat (dust off extra flour). Then, dip in oat milk (allow excess milk to drip off). Then, dip into panko to coat. Repeat with remaining tofu strips.
- On parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, arrange breaded tofu and bake for 40 minutes (flipping half way through) or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, heat hot sauce in pan with butter and stir until combined. Remove from heat and side aside.
- When ready, remove tofu strips from oven and toss in buffalo sauce to coat. Serve warm with a side of non-dairy ranch, carrots and celery sticks.
Order the ingredients you need to make this spicy snack at Vitacost.com!