Himalaya Organic Mucuna Description
Supports Relaxation & Restoration
Benefits the Nervous System
Non-GMO Project Verified
USDA Certified Organic
- Happiness Through Wellness
In the ancient Ayurvedic texts, Mucuna was called Atmagupta, or secret self within, possibly alluding to the seeds hidden inside the pod but perhaps also to its effect on the mind.
Research has shown that within Mucuna seeds are naturally occurring compounds that act as precursors to vital neurotransmitters responsible for pleasure, muscle movement and sleep.
Mucuna supports relaxation while promoting mood and release of physical tension.
• Himalaya Organic Mucuna supports the nervous system to help you relax
• The Mucuna plant includes L-DOPA, a dopamine precursor related to mood
• Mucuna pruriens is a great herb to relax, recover and help keep life happy
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate free
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 caplet per day before food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Velvet Bean powder (stem)||350 mg||*|
|Organic Velvet Bean extract (seed) |
(6% L-DOPA, 15 mg)
As with any supplement, consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.