Jem Raw Organic Sprouted Almond Butter Cashew Cardamom Description
Stoned Ground • Sprouted
Non-GMO • Gluten Free
Wind Power • OTCO
Vegan • Kosher
You'll want to use a golden spoon to enjoy the riches of this flavor-blend of cardamom, creamy cashew, and sprouted almonds. A pure Jem ambrosia.
Notice Oil Separation? Just Stir!
GMOs and Gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoon (30 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||9 g|
Other Ingredients: Cashews, almonds, coconut.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Almonds, cashews, coconut sugar, lucuma, vanilla, cardamom.Made on equipment that processes hazelnuts, sesame.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Honey Pistachio Baklava
A popular Middle Eastern dessert gets a healthy makeover with this sweet and nutty recipe. Just like traditional baklava, it’s made with thin layers of phyllo dough and filled with a sweet pistachio mixture. But a better-for-you upgrade calls for honey instead of white sugar and nut and seed butters instead of dairy. Baked crisp and then drizzled with syrup that seems to make it all melt in your mouth, believe it or not – it‘s even more delicious when enjoyed the next day!
Honey Pistachio Baklava
- 2 cups chopped organic pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped organic almonds
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Jem Cashew Cardamom Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Jem Cinnamon Maca Almond Butter
- 1 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 16-oz. package organic phyllo dough
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of 9x13-inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In large bowl, toss chopped nuts with cinnamon until well combined.
- In medium bowl, stir together nut butters and sunflower seed butter. Set aside.
- Unroll phyllo dough sheets and cut stack in half. Cover phyllo with dampened cloth to prevent drying during prep.
- Arrange two sheets of dough in baking pan, sprinkle three tablespoons of nut mixture on top, drizzle nut butter mixture over each layer, then brush on small amount of coconut oil. Repeat until remaining ingredients are used.
- With sharp knife, slice baklava into diamond shapes.
- Bake for about 50 minutes until golden and crisp.
- While baklava is baking, combine honey, water and vanilla in saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove baklava from oven and immediately spoon syrup evenly over dessert. Let cool before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Order the ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!