Jovial 100% Organic Einkorn All-Purpose Flour Description
Jovial Einkorn Flour from Tuscany is 100% organic and offers a healthy alternative to modern wheat. Einkorn is the original wheat, genetically pure and just as nature intended. With more protein than any other grain, einkorn is a nutritional powerhouse that leaves you feeling satisfied without weighing down your digestion. It’s rich in protein, B vitamins, dietary fiber, iron, essential and trace minerals. A 2-oz. serving contains as much of the antioxidant lutein as one whole egg.
Nature's Original Wheat
Einkorn is the only Wheat never hybridized
A healthy alternative to modern wheat
Rich content of antioxidant lutein
Organically grown on small farms in Italy
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 151
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic einkorn flour. Contains wheat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Blueberry Buckle Cake
Blueberry buckle is a delicate, lemon-kissed cake studded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet and buttery streusel topping. Serve this classic recipe with tea and coffee, or for dessert.
Blueberry Buckle Cake
- ? cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter (cut into chunks, room temperature)
- ¾ cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 4 Tbsp. butter (softened)
- 1 large egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose baking flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 8x8-in. pan.
- In small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt for streusel.
- Using fork, mash and mix in butter until crumble forms. Set streusel aside. (Note: Do not over mix.)
- In stand mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter, egg and lemon zest. Beat until cream forms.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture and milk into creamed sugar/butter mixture and beat with stand mixer until combined.
- Lightly dust blueberries with flour and add to mix; Fold until evenly incorporated throughout batter. (Note: Dusting blueberries with flour keeps them from sinking to bottom of pan.)
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle streusel over top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and rest 10 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Add the quality ingredients you’ll need!