Kettle & Fire Premium Vegetable Cooking Broth Description
We created a deliciously simple, high quality vegetable cooking broth made with Real carrots, onion, leeks, tomatoes, and mushrooms (and savory herbs and spices). Get ready to treat yourself - and whomever you invite to dinner.
Perfect for cooking enthusiasts and 30-minute chefs. Whether you’re new to the kitchen or have been using the same recipes for years, you’re in for a flavorful treat.
Elevate meatless meals by adding to a wide variety of dishes.
Rich and savory flavor; taste (and feel) the difference our superior, clean-ingredient vegetable cooking broth makes!
Made with minimal, clean ingredients. Low carb, no sugar, only the good stuff.
Quick and convenient 32oz cartons with flip top resealable lids for easy fridge storage.
GMOs, gluten, dairy, added sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Water, organic tomato paste, sea salt, organic vegetable extract (organic carrots, organic onions, organic leeks), organic mushroom extract (organic mushroom).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegetarian Mushroom-Bean Chili
Ready in less than an hour, this hearty bowl of chili will sooth your soul. It’s a savory blend of mushrooms, peppers, beans, tomatoes and comforting spices – AKA the perfect dinner to enjoy on crisp autumn and winter nights. Serve up this meatless dish with sour cream
, cheese and fresh herbs.
Vegetarian Mushroom-Bean Chili
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup white button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 can red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 small sweet potato (diced)
- 28- oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 1 sprig green onion (sliced)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and bell peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and beans. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth, salt, pepper and rosemary sprig. Bring to boil for 2 minutes then reduce to simmer.
- Cook on low for 45 minutes to allow the flavors to come together. Serve with sour cream, cheese and green onions.
Order the ingredients you need to make this soul-soothing recipe at Vitacost.com!