King Arthur Baking Company Gluten Free All-Purpose Baking Mix Description
- For the Best Baking Results
- Perfect For Pancakes & Biscuits
- Fortified with: Iron • Calcium • Vitamin B
- Good Source of Fiber
- Sourced Non-GMO
- Certified Gluten Free
- Whole Grain
Various Recipes located on product packaging
Gluten and GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Whole Grain brown rice flour, rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, cellulose, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum, Vitamin and Mineral Blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)].
Produced in a GFCO Certified gluten-free facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Apple Fritters
Does fried food give you jitters? Try these no-fry fritters! These baked apple fritters are just as good as those you remember from the county fair, but without all the added fat from frying. With just a handful of wholesome ingredients, they’re perfect baked up for a weekend surprise or Sunday brunch. Plus, fritters are an always-welcome way to incorporate more fruit into your family’s diet. Give everyone the option to drizzle on glaze, or just enjoy them on their own.
Baked Apple Fritters
- ¼ oz. active dry yeast
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. warm water
- ½ cup turbinado sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. egg replacer
- 6 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ? cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1-2 apples (peeled and diced)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
- In medium bowl, stir together warm water, yeast and sugar until dissolved. Set aside 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, add flour, salt, cinnamon, egg replacer and coconut oil. Stir with fork.
- Stir yeast mixture into flour mixture, then stir in milk. Combine well.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure ? cup batter for each fritter and place on baking sheet.
Spoon 1-2 Tbsp. diced apple in center of each scoop of batter. With floured hands, mold batter into biscuit shape around apples. Dust each side of fritter with flour and place back on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden.
- For glaze, in bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over fritters.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!