King Arthur Baking Company Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour Description
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic Hard Red Wheat Grown on American Farms
- 11.7% Protein - A Versatile Flour to Suit All Your Baking Needs
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Our Quality Promise
Flour this good doesn't happen by accident. With expertise and experience from field to bag, we craft our flour with care and a commitment to help you bake your best.
Baking with All-Purpose Flour
Our all-purpose flour is milled to be the ultimate versatile pantry staple; ideal for everything from pancakes, breads, and muffins to cakes, pie crust, and cookies.
Quality & Consistency
Delicious results, every time! We test bake (yum!) our flour to ensure it meets our strict standards - the strictest in the industry.
Never Bleached, Never Bromated
Our flours contain no bleach, no bromate, and no artificial preservatives of any kind.
100% American Grown
We support American farmers who produce the best, highest-quality wheat. All of our wheat flour is grown and milled in the United States.
After opening, keep cool and dry in a sealed container. Freeze for prolonged storage.
Preservatives, never bleached, never bromated, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||3%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Certified 100% organic unbleached hard red wheat flour, certified 100% organid malted barley flour.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Blueberry Buckle Cake
Blueberry buckle is a delicate, lemon-kissed cake studded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet and buttery streusel topping. Serve this classic recipe with tea and coffee, or for dessert.
Blueberry Buckle Cake
- ? cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter (cut into chunks, room temperature)
- ¾ cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 4 Tbsp. butter (softened)
- 1 large egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose baking flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 8x8-in. pan.
- In small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt for streusel.
- Using fork, mash and mix in butter until crumble forms. Set streusel aside. (Note: Do not over mix.)
- In stand mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter, egg and lemon zest. Beat until cream forms.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture and milk into creamed sugar/butter mixture and beat with stand mixer until combined.
- Lightly dust blueberries with flour and add to mix; Fold until evenly incorporated throughout batter. (Note: Dusting blueberries with flour keeps them from sinking to bottom of pan.)
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle streusel over top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and rest 10 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Add the quality ingredients you’ll need!