King Arthur Baking Company Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour Description
- 100% Employee-Owned
- 11.7% Gluten-Forming Protein Content
- 100% Organic Hard Red Wheat Grown on American Farms
- A Versatile flour to suit all your baking needs.
- Ideal for Cakes, Cookies, Bread, Brownies, Pancakes & More
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Baking with all-purpose flour
Our all-purpose flour is milled to be the ultimate versatile pantry stable; ideal for everything from pancakes, breads, and muffins to cakes, pie crust, and cookies.
Quality & consistency
Delicious results, every time! We test bake (yum!) our flour to ensure it meets our strict standards - the strictest in the industry!
Never bleached, never bromated
Our flours contain no bleach, no bromate, and no artificial preservatives of any kind.
100% American grown
We support American farmers who produce the best, highest-quality wheat. All of our wheat flour is grown and milled in the United States.
After opening, keep cool and dry in a sealed container. Freeze for prolonged storage.
Preservatives, bleach, bromate, GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 76
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Certified 100% organic unbleached hard red wheat flour, certified 100% organic malted barley flour.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Add strawberries to angel food cake for a match made in heaven. Its simplicity and familiarity make it a tried and true favorite among any age and palate. For a beautiful, party-friendly version, try the classic food combination as kabobs. Store-bought angel food cake make these strawberry shortcake kabobs extra easy, or you can impress dinner party guests with a cake made from scratch. Finish off the elegantly patterned white and red kabobs with a drizzle of white chocolate for more flair and flavor.
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Angel Food Cake
- 1-1/4 cup egg whites
- 1-1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup strawberries (cut in halves)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Wooden skewers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt with egg whites.
- Beat on medium until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add in sugar and half of the flour.
- Continue beating mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in remaining flour.
- Spoon mixture into loaf or Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden.
- Remove cooled cake from pan and cut into small squares.
- Layer skewers by repeating strawberries and cake until skewer is full. Repeat with all skewers.
- Microwave chocolate chips 30-60 seconds to melt.
- Drizzle chocolate over assembled skewers and serve.
- For varieties in color, add additional fruits such as blueberries, kiwi or mandarin oranges.
- Find these baking ingredients and more at Vitacost.