Lafaza Organic Pure Madagascar Vanilla Description
- Crafted Using a 2-Week, Cold-Extraction Process
- Made with the Finest Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans
- From Beans Grown Under Organic Conditions
- Non-GMO, All-Natural
This Single-Fold Pure Vanilla Extract contains our signature blend of all-natural Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans. Our extracts are made using a slow, cold-extraction process, that brings out the deep flavor notes and rich aroma of our forest-grown vanilla.
Lafaza’s Single-Fold Vanilla Extract has a full-bodied, creamy and rich flavor. It’s unique flavor signature results from using some of the highest quality vanilla beans grown each year in Madagascar. It’s a perfect addition to both sweet and savory dishes alike.
For most recipes, 1 tablespoon of Lafaza’s Pure Vanilla Extract is equivalent to 1 whole Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean or 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Ground Vanilla.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Water, organic alcohol (35%), organic madagascar bourbon vanilla bean extractives.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Keto Cocoa
Hey cool cats and kittens, chase away the winter chill with a steamy cup of this neato keto cocoa. It’s super satisfying for keto devotees and allies alike. What makes it keto-friendly? Melted sugar-free chocolate chips, almond milk, monk fruit sweetener and cocoa powder keep it in low-carb land. This dreamy drink ignites winter wonder. Add whipped coconut cream and cruise to cocoa bliss.
Creamy Keto Cocoa
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips
Optional topping: whipped coconut cream
- In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cocoa powder, monk fruit, vanilla and salt. Bring to simmer, stirring until fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Divide between two mugs, top with coconut whipped cream if desired.
Grab all the ingredients to make keto cocoa!