Lundberg Organic Risotto Porcini Mushroom Description
Enjoy the exotic, earthy, nutty flavor of wild porcini mushrooms in this elegant Italian-style risotto. We created this delicious gourmet side by blending quality organic ingredients like mushrooms, garlic, and onion with our creamy Arborio rice. You'll love how the individual kernels plump, creating a rich, creamy sauce while the rice grains remain separate and al dente.
Preparing this tasty risotto takes about 20 minutes and requires minimal stirring. It's an easy, convenient way to add gourmet flair to any meal.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
1. In a heavy 2 qt. saucepan, sauté rice in 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add 2 1/2 cups water and contents of seasoning pouch. Stir well and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
4. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve hot.
Gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 58 g About 1/4 Cup Rice 2 Tbsp. Seasoning (About 3/4 Cup Prepared)
Servings per Container: About 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
| Dietary Fiber||1||4%|
| Sugars||2 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Arborio rice, organic brown rice flour, sea salt, organic dried cane syrup, organic porcini mushrooms, organic dried onion, organic dried garlic, natural flavors (butter, garlic, onion), organic sunflower oil, organic black pepper, lactic acid, organic concentrate.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Looking for a dinner to impress? How about an Italian-favorite comfort food? This risotto is satisfying, rich, and each bite is bursting with a flavor that’ll leave everyone in creamy mushroom heaven. Whether you’re feeding a few close friends or your entire extended family, this recipe is sure to be enjoyed by all. Don’t be surprised when you’re asked to host again and again.
1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 lb. white mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 shallots, diced
1 bunch asparagus, chopped into quarters
6 cups chicken broth
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1-1/2 cups Arborio rice
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
Sea salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
- In saucepan, heat 3 Tbsp. olive oil on medium-high heat, then add mushrooms and asparagus. Cook until soft, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In skillet on medium-high heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice, stir to coat with oil for about 2 minutes. When rice looks pale, pour in wine; stir until absorbed.
- Add 1/2 cup of broth and stir until absorbed. Continue to add 1/2 cup of broth at a time and cook until all liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add mushrooms, asparagus and butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.