Madhava 100% Pure Avocado Oil Single Source Non-GMO Description
Clean & Simple
Madhava® clean & simple brings the goodness of nature and the benefits of science together to your table.
For more than 45 years, we've been dedicated to providing clean, simple, organic foods to a market eager for delicious clean-eating alternatives.
We continue to deliver on that promise by sourcing Hass avocados from the most pristine growing region in Mexico, choosing only the oil that test highest for purity.
Our oil gets gently extracted from our non-GMO avocados and is naturally refined to deliver the purest avocado oil, perfect for your low and high-heat cooking needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cheesy Mexican Lasagna
Crashing different culinary techniques has resulted in surprisingly delicious dishes over the years – take sushi pizza for example, or falafel burgers
(they’re a thing, we promise). Discovering new and interesting fusions is always exciting, so we’re adding Mexican lasagna to the list. This recipe combines tortillas where there were noodles with poblano peppers, Mexican crema, cumin, coriander – oh, and there is still, and always will be, cheese. It’s a crowd-pleasing dish that surprises with its unique union of traditions. Mix it up. Melt it up. And relish this blended meal.
Cheesy Mexican Lasagna
- 1 lb. chicken breast or thighs (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 poblano peppers (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 24 oz. bottle or 2 cups tomatillo salsa verde
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lime
- Red onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and poblano peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cook another minute. Remove from pan.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken broth, tomatillo salsa verde, Mexican crema, cumin, coriander, honey and poblano/onion mix. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas over gas grill or cast iron skillet to get a bit of char.
- In 2 quart baking dish, begin assembling by placing 2 tortillas at bottom. Add about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Top with shredded cheese and repeat process until fully assembled.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Top with cilantro, limes, more crema and any garnish desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fusion dish!