Marie Originals: Reimagining Pharmaceuticals at Vitacost.com
Marie Originals Athletes Foot Relief Spray Description
An earth-derived remedy designed to soothe itchy skin and eliminate odor, while promoting a rapid recovery to restore your soles.
Our all-natural Athlete’s Foot Relief Spray is designed to soothe itchy, cracked skin, and eliminate odor. This earth-derived treatment contains echinacea and apple cider vinegar for their antifungal and cleansing properties to effectively eliminate the culprit behind athlete’s foot. Containing the perfect ratio of essential oils, potent herbs, and bentonite clay, this remedy reduces inflammation and promotes a rapid recovery for lasting relief.
This herb has natural antifungal properties to help eliminate athlete’s foot.
This ingredient is used for its anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This ingredient helps kill fungus by creating an acidic environment in which fungi cannot survive.
Shake well before use. Apply treatment to bottom of feet taking extra care to spray between the toes. Use twice daily until symptoms fully resolve. For best results, wear well-ventilated shoes and clean socks every day; change socks more frequently if feet are sweaty.
GMOs, SLS, gluten, cruelty, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, artificial dyes or scents.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients and Purpose: Echinacea 30C (Cornflower) antifungal.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, apple cider vinegar, bentonite clay, cone flower, essential oil blend.
For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use this product if you have an allergy or sensitivity to any components of this formula. Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, for use on a child under 2 years of age, or if symptoms seem serious. Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist or worsen or if new symptoms occur.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
DIY Refreshing Mint & Sweet Orange Foot Soak
Have you ever experienced a foot soak? A good foot soak offers some much-needed therapy to tired, achy feet (in addition to whole-body relaxation). Healthy, soothed tootsies can make a huge difference in your day.
Depending on what you do day to day, your feet can get rather beat up, sometimes forming calluses and rough, dry skin. And, just in case you didn’t know, there are over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments in each foot alone! Each foot is constructed of 28 bones and 30 joints, in addition to all those muscles. This support system is useful in balance and mobility. So, with all that going on in just one foot, it’s not hard to understand that a little TLC can go a long way.
Taking a foot soak for sore feet or dry feet, followed by a foot scrub, will keep your feet soft and pampered while taking away the stresses of the day. Some natural health practitioners prescribe them, claiming they help reduce the risk of toenail fungus
as well as help to relieve a bone spur
So, what can you soak your feet
in to soften them? If you want to make a natural difference in how your feet look and feel, try this homemade foot soak. What’s great is that you can customize the ingredients to suit your needs without the chemicals found in most off-the-shelf versions.
Foot soak ingredient benefits
- Epsom salt is a great pain reliever and is a magnesium-rich detoxifier. In addition to treating sore muscles, it helps relieve dry skin.
- Sea salt is a great source of minerals to alkalinize and relax the body.
- Baking sodais naturally soothing for the feet, helping remove bacteria and odor.
- Peppermint essential oilis so refreshing and soothes aching muscles while also helping to release them by easing tension and tightness.
- Tea tree oil fights against bacteria and provides relief to the feet by helping to treat wounds.
- Sweet orange essential oilhas a lovely scent but also nourishes the skin of the feet with its high vitamin C content, while improving circulation and helping prevent infection.
- Olive leaf extract contains antifungal properties — another great source for relieving the feet and preventing infection.
DIY Refreshing Mint & Sweet Orange Foot Soak
- 1 1/4 cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup sea salt
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. baking soda
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- 8 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops olive leaf extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 gallons warm water
- In jar or container with tight-fitting lid, combine Epsom salt, sea salt and baking salt until fully incorporated.
- Mix in essential oils. Then, add olive leaf extract and mix well.
For the complete at-home pampering experience, follow up with a foot scrub. Then gently rinse and pat dry. Finish by applying a hydrating moisturizer.
Order the ingredients you need to make this therapeutic foot soak at Vitacost.com!