Marie Originals: Reimagining Pharmaceuticals at Vitacost.com
Marie Originals Skin & Nail Fungus Ointment Description
The Bioactive Combo for Athletes Foot
Pure. Plant. Power.
Eliminate Pain and Cracking
Restore Healthy Skin & Nails
A proprietary blend of potent herbs and rare essential oils to combat skin & nail fungus and help rebuild healthy skin & nails, naturally.
Our all-natural Nail Fungus Remedy contains a powerful blend of herbs and essential oils, including five natural antifungals to effectively combat nail fungus. The treatment eliminates fungal growth at the nail base while promoting healthy nail growth. In addition, this natural remedy is also effective in addressing various fungal infections of the skin, such as jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections.
This herb has the power to combat nail fungus.
This well-known herb supports healthy skin & nail growth.
Thuja helps strengthen and repair damaged skin & nails.
Before use apply on a small area to test for allergy; if no irritation occurs, begin the treatment.
File and thin the face of affected nail(s) daily.
Apply a generous layer directly to affected nails (toe or finger nails) and under the edge of the nail.
Cover well with a bandage.
Apply a second time before bedtime, and leave uncovered overnight.
Must use consistently over several weeks at minimum to see lasting results. Continue treatment until healthy nail is fully restored.
GMOs, SLS, gluten, cruelty, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, artificial dyes or scents.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients and Purpose: Echinacea 30C (cornflower) antifungal.
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, bergamot, clove oil, coconut oil, grapefruit seed extract, gum tree oil, juniper oil, lanolin, lavender oil, lemon oil, myrrh oil, natural emulsifying wax, oregano, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, thyme oil.
For topical use only. Do not use if you have an allergy to the components of this formula. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms worsen, new symptoms occur, or symptoms persist for more than 1 month. Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if the nail appears infected.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
DIY Refreshing Mint & Sweet Orange Foot Soak
Have you ever experienced a foot soak? A good foot soak offers some much-needed therapy to tired, achy feet (in addition to whole-body relaxation). Healthy, soothed tootsies can make a huge difference in your day.
Depending on what you do day to day, your feet can get rather beat up, sometimes forming calluses and rough, dry skin. And, just in case you didn’t know, there are over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments in each foot alone! Each foot is constructed of 28 bones and 30 joints, in addition to all those muscles. This support system is useful in balance and mobility. So, with all that going on in just one foot, it’s not hard to understand that a little TLC can go a long way.
Taking a foot soak for sore feet or dry feet, followed by a foot scrub, will keep your feet soft and pampered while taking away the stresses of the day. Some natural health practitioners prescribe them, claiming they help reduce the risk of toenail fungus
as well as help to relieve a bone spur
So, what can you soak your feet
in to soften them? If you want to make a natural difference in how your feet look and feel, try this homemade foot soak. What’s great is that you can customize the ingredients to suit your needs without the chemicals found in most off-the-shelf versions.
Foot soak ingredient benefits
- Epsom salt is a great pain reliever and is a magnesium-rich detoxifier. In addition to treating sore muscles, it helps relieve dry skin.
- Sea salt is a great source of minerals to alkalinize and relax the body.
- Baking sodais naturally soothing for the feet, helping remove bacteria and odor.
- Peppermint essential oilis so refreshing and soothes aching muscles while also helping to release them by easing tension and tightness.
- Tea tree oil fights against bacteria and provides relief to the feet by helping to treat wounds.
- Sweet orange essential oilhas a lovely scent but also nourishes the skin of the feet with its high vitamin C content, while improving circulation and helping prevent infection.
- Olive leaf extract contains antifungal properties — another great source for relieving the feet and preventing infection.
DIY Refreshing Mint & Sweet Orange Foot Soak
- 1 1/4 cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup sea salt
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. baking soda
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- 8 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops olive leaf extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 gallons warm water
- In jar or container with tight-fitting lid, combine Epsom salt, sea salt and baking salt until fully incorporated.
- Mix in essential oils. Then, add olive leaf extract and mix well.
For the complete at-home pampering experience, follow up with a foot scrub. Then gently rinse and pat dry. Finish by applying a hydrating moisturizer.
Order the ingredients you need to make this therapeutic foot soak at Vitacost.com!