Mi-Del Swedish Style Cookies Lemon Snaps Description
- Cookies Baked to Crunchy Perfection
- Peanut Free
- 0g Trans Fat
Mi-Del's story began in the 1940s when Samuel Midel sought to provide his family simple, wholesome, great tasting cookies. Over the years, MI-DEL has added cookie varieties and flavors but our founder' s vision remains the same - delivering wholesome, great-tasting cookies your whole family can enjoy!
Mi-Del Lemon Snaps recipe combines just the right amount of real lemon flavor, organic enriched wheat flour and organic cane sugar and is baked to a crisp, snappy perfection - the result - cookies bursting with a refreshing flavor that lemon cookie aficionados will love!
Taste Why They're Mi-Delicious™!
Trans fat and peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 5 Cookies (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||11 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic enriched wheat flour (organic wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cane sugar, canola oil, organic liquid cane syrup, natural lemon flavor, baking soda, sea salt, soy lecithin (used a an emulsifier).
Contains: Wheat, Soy.
Produced in a Peanut-Free facility that also processes milk, eggs, and coconuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Kick off summer with a seriously sweet breakfast. This recipe masterfully combines lemon and raspberry to create a perfectly bright flavor to start your day right. No matter what adventure is planned, these muffins make it easy – sit back at your table with coffee and the paper, or enjoy the undeniable deliciousness on the go.
2-1/2 pkgs. (pint size) raspberries, rinsed/drained
2 Simple Truth Organic Brown Large Eggs
8 oz. lemon yogurt
2-1/4 cups Simple Truth Organic Flour, divided
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Refined Coconut Oil
2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, eggs, yogurt and lemon zest; pour wet mixture into dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Toss together raspberries and 2 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling each well two-thirds full.
- In bowl, combine remaining flour and 3 Tbsp. sugar; with pastry blender or fork, cut butter into mixture until crumbly then spoon evenly over batter in muffin tin wells.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.