Mike's Organic Curry Love Curry Paste Red Thai Description
Chili brings the heat... Galangal, Lemongrass & Ginger for the brightness... Coriander & Garlic round out this Classic. What could be more satisfying than a Spicy Hot bowl of Curry? Our authentic curries are not just delicious... They're addicting. Which isn't such a bad thing when you consider how Healthy these ingredients are. Go ahead. Open the pouch. Smell the loveliness & indulge in a meal that is Easy to Prepare & Difficult to Forget.
Preparation: Open pouch, empty into pot, add one can of coconut milk, add protein or veggies and heat through.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
GMOs, nuts, soy, gluten, dairy, palm oil, preservatives, trans fats, MSG.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (20 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Lemongrass, filtered water, rice vinegar, galangal, virgin coconut oil, garlic, shallots, chili peppers, salt. All of our ingredients are 100% Organic.
Processed in a facility that also produces shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, soybeans. We take extreme measures to ensure that none of those allergens get into our products.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chickpea Laksa with Rice Noodles
Enjoy the spicy, authentic flavor of laksa without any of the unwanted ingredients. This better-for-you version leaves out the gluten and trades chicken for perfectly roasted chickpeas. The rest of the soup is a mix of creamy, plant-based curry bliss. Popular in Southeast Asia and surprisingly simple to whip up, it’ll take your taste buds across the globe any night of the week.
Chickpea Laksa with Rice Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 pack Mike’s Organic Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 1 small stalk lemon grass (diced)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 head broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Asian Selection Organic Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime
- In large pot, combine oil, garlic, ginger, shallot, lemon grass and red curry paste; sauté until aromatic.
- Stir in vegetable broth, water, curry powder, sunflower seed butter, coconut milk, sea salt, broccoli, coconut sugar and lime leaves.
- Add pad Thai noodles; bring to boil. Lower heat to simmer. Let simmer 4 minutes, or until noodles are cooked.
- Add red bell pepper. Continue cooking 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in skillet, heat oil. Stir fry chickpeas and spices a few minutes, until outsides are golden.
- To serve, top with chickpeas. Sprinkle with paprika, sesame seeds, fresh cilantro and fresh lime to taste.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!