Mutti Pama Organic Peeled Whole Tomatoes Description
100% Italian Tomatoes: Mutti sun-ripened plum tomatoes are from the best regions in Italy with a rich flavor, dense texture, and bright red color. They are only harvested when perfectly ripe, then carefully preserved to maintain their remarkably fresh taste.
Authentic Freash Taste: These canned whole peeled tomatoes are only the highest quality with no GMOs, additives, or preservatives, which helps them break down quickly when cooked. They are carefully packed into non-BPA cans to preserve their fresh taste.
Sustainably Grown: From Italy’s #1 tomato brand. Since 1899, the Mutti family has shared its passion for Italian tomatoes and preserving one of nature’s perfect gifts at the peak of ripeness. Mutti has partnered with WWF in Italy for over 20 years to reduce water consumption and its carbon footprint. Now, when you buy a Mutti Organics product the company will donate 10 cents to One Tree Planted, to plant up to 20,000 trees per year.
Organic Clean Label Tomatoes: These organic tomatoes are a best-kept secret, perfect for those passionate about cooking and desire great taste. The clean label ensures no citric acid or calcium chloride so that only the taste of naturally sweet tomatoes shines through.
Vegan Friendly & Gluten Free: Mutti Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes are a vegan and gluten-free food. Taste a difference with these delicious, canned tomatoes.
GMO, gluten, BPA, gluten, animal cruelty
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (126 g)
Servings per Container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g|
| Total Sugars||4 g|
Other Ingredients: Organioc whole peeled tomatoes, organic tomato juice
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Warming Chickpea Chili
Loaded with veggie goodness, this flavorful chili warms, comforts and truly nourishes. It comes together in one pot (oh! The aroma!) with chickpeas, bell peppers, zucchini and tomatoes, and is easily customizable with your favorite vegetables and spices. Try it with Argentinian aji molido, a subtly spicy ground red chile with hints of smoke. Make it your own, play, have fun and bring everyone to the table to eat heartily!
Warming Chickpea Chili
- 2-3 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 medium white onions (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 small zucchini (chopped)
- 3 cans (45 oz.) chickpeas (rinsed, or 1 lb. dry chickpeas, cooked)
- 3 cups canned peeled whole tomatoes (with juices)
- 2-3 cups vegetable stock (or water)
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Pinch oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder (or Argentinian aji molido)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 4 whole scallions (sliced thin, for garnish)
- In large pot, sauté onion, garlic and bell peppers in oil 2-3 minutes; add cumin, paprika, oregano and chili powder and mix well. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, zucchini, vegetable stock/water and season with salt and pepper. Bring to simmer.
- Add peas, lower heat and cover partially. Allow to simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve with sprinkle of scallions.
Get the ingredients you need to make this ultimate comfort food!