Napa Valley Naturals Sherry Reserve Vinegar White Oak Aged 15 Years Description
At Napa Valley Naturals, we source good quality products, often from single estates in Europe. Five years ago, Kendall traveled south from Madrid to Jerez del al Frontera in the Andalusia region of southern Spain. There, the ripe and pendulous bunches of Palomino Grapes, nurtured by the warm climate and challenged by the sun-baked and chalky soil, were ready to be hand picked and pressed into the unique and delicious fortified wine known as Sherry. Our Reserve quality Sherry Vinegar uses a 95 year old family starter to impart a flavor of toasted nuts and caramel, and is aged in a Solera, a succession of white oak casks from which vinegar of various ages are blended over a five year period. This is a premium, handcrafted, oak aged vinegar, NOT merely acetified wine that has been boiled and stored in stainless steel tanks for less than one year.
This vinegar is unpasteurized to maximize flavor. cloudiness and sediment can occur under many conditions. For best results, store in a cool dark place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (14 g)
Servings per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sherry vinegar.
Produced from grapes.
bottled in a facility that handles nut, peanut and soybean oils.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
One-Pot California Chicken Dinner
Sometimes you need a dinner that doesn’t require using every tool in your kitchen, like this one-pot California chicken recipe. Take your taste buds on a trip to the West Coast as you bite into light, airy couscous, perfectly seasoned chicken and a mix of all the right fruits and veggies.
One-Pot California Chicken Dinner
- 4 Simple Truth Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Simple Truth Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil
- 1 cup couscous (uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper (cored, seeded and sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- ½ cup black olives (sliced and drained)
- 1/2 white onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted and sliced)
- 1 whole lemon (cut into wedges)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease Dutch oven with canola oil.
- In medium bowl, mix couscous according to package directions. Into Dutch oven, pour couscous mixture and season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken on top of couscous; add bell pepper, tomatoes and olives in layers.
- In bowl, combine onion, celery salt, marjoram, basil and sherry vinegar. Pour over ingredients in Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Garnish with avocado slices and lemon wedges.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com!