Nature's Eats Ultimate Nut Flour Almond Plus Description
Great for baking
Replace the carbs and starch in bleached all purpose flour with delicious plant based protein. Add a rich, buttery taste and texture to cookies, macarons, cakes, pies, crumbles and tarts.
Perfect for creative cooking
Use as a natural alternative to breading instead of breadcrumbs. Add savory flavor and texture to your favorite dishes without the unwanted carbs or gluten.
Ideal for thickening
The best way to add a rich, creamy texture to sauces, shakes and smoothies. Deliciously satisfying and 100% vegan.
Store in refrigerator or freezer for optimal freshness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (About 15 g)
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Blanced almond flour (almond flour, defatted almond powder), coconut flour, arrowroot powder, tapioca flour, xanthan gum..
Allergen Information: Contains almonds and coconut.
Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, other tree nuts (brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts), milk, soy, wheat, sulfites and yellow #5.
Caution: May contain an occasional shell fragment.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate-Frosted Beet Brownies
Fudgy, moist and extra chocolatey, these decadent brownies hit the spot. The secret ingredient? Beets! This deep-pink root veggie is rich in calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorous and several other trace minerals. In fact, the benefits of beets
yield a pretty long list.
This recipe is gluten-free and vegan-friendly – and no eggs mean you can lick the bowl! We highly recommend trying the batter – it seriously can’t be *beet* (but we assure you, it is).
Chocolate-Frosted Beet Brownies
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 ½ Tbsp. unrefined coconut oil (melted)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large beet (peeled)
- 1 1/2 cup pitted dates (about 14-15 large medjool dates)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop beet into half-inch pieces. Place in steamer basket over boiling water, covered, until beet is easily pierced with a fork (about 10-15 minutes). Set aside.
- While beet steams, prepare chocolate frosting. In small bowl, combine cacao, maple syrup and coconut oil until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate to firm up.
- In blender or food processor, blend all wet ingredients (once beet is ready) until a smoothie-like consistency forms. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Pour wet ingredients into the dry mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 greased or parchment-lined pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until firm.
- Let brownies cool for 10 minutes before frosting, cutting and serving. If the frosting is too hard to spread, let it sit out for 5 minutes or so until it becomes easily spreadable.
Order the ingredients you need for this recipe at Vitacost.com!